Turmeric is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant of the ginger family; it is native to southern Asia and has been making a huge wave in the US. Some may say it may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence! Studies have shown that turmeric can improve brain and bodily functions, along with many other benefits. Here is more information on the benefits of turmeric:
- Contains curcumin which has medicinal properties
- It’s a natural anti-inflammatory
- Help with antioxidant capacity of the body
- Improves brain function and lower risk of brain diseases
- Helps improve the function of the blood vessels
- Curcumin may be useful in preventing and treating Alzheimer’s
- May help alleviate symptoms of arthritis
- Turmeric helps with depression
- May help with aging and age-related diseases
These statements are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Scoop on Being a Vegan (Plus Top Pantry Items & 10 Simple Vegan Fall Recipes to Try This Season)
With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s easy to become stressed, overstimulated, and run down. Many of u...