Gastro-pH - Natural Strawberry Flavor by Natren 90 Wafers
Tags: Digestive Support
- It maximizes the body's ability to complete the digestion process and may discourage the use of intestinal stimulants and antacids.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus produces lactase, the enzyme that breaks down lactose in our digestive tracts, so it is helpful to those who are lactose intolerant.
- Nutritionally helps to deter yeast overgrowth (candida) from the large intestine up into the small intestine.
- Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances the digestion of milk products.
- Encourages an acidic intestinal environment which strongly inhibits less desirable microorganisms.
- Chew two wafers, before or after meals or during periods of occasional indigestion. May be taken on an empty stomach.