Now Foods Phosphatidyl Serine 300 mg, Extra Strength - 50 Softgels
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Tags: Phosphatidyl Serine
- Supports Memory and Brain Function
- Promotes Intercellular Communication
- Phosphatidyl Serine from soy.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
NOW? Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from soy lecithin that plays an essential role in cell membrane composition and intercellular communication. Phosphatidyl Serine is a major structural component of neural membranes where it assists in the conduction of electrical impulses and facilitates the activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood. These properties make NOW Phosphatidyl Serine an ideal supplement for the support of cognitive function.
- Take 1 softgel daily with a meal.