Vitamin Discount Center-Grass Feed & Pasture Raised-Collagen Creamer-8.46 OZ 240g-12 Servings
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Vendor:Vitamin Discount Center
- 10g Collagen Peptides per serving.
- Grass fed & pasture raised bovine collagen.
- Hydrolyzed type 1 & 3 Collagen.
- Contains 2g of Organic Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT). Non-GMO with simple and clean excipients.
- Flavors coffee or your favorite hot beverage. Mixes instantly. Contains No dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, and is the main component of connective tissue. It is the tough, fibrous protein in hair, nails, tendons, ligaments, and skin. Collagen helps preserve the elastin in skin, helping it to stay toned and supple, and collage nalso gives tendons and ligaments their toughness. As we age, our body begins producing less collagen, which is one reason why skin starts to sag and joints become achy. Our Collagen Peptides Powder is hydrolyzed and contains types 1 & 3 collagen which supports skin, muscles and bone health. Hydrolyzed collagen is easier to absorb, allowing the amino acids to be utilized more efficiently. Collagen Peptides Powder is rich in the amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline and alanine which helps promote collagen synthesis in our body.Supports a healthy inflammatory response
Supports joint repair, function and mobility
May support health of the lining of the intestinal tract.
Strengthens connective tissue and helps aid recovery from physical stress or trauma
Strengthens extracellular matrix and helps to form fibroblast to create new skin cells.
Helps to strengthen and firm elastin in the dermis layer of skin, providing an anti-aging effect
MCTs are a good energy source, providing energy without the sugar spiking effect of many carbohydrates.
- Adults mix 2 scoops 8-10 oz. of your favorite hot or cold beverage.