Buddha Teas Hibiscus Tea - 18 Tea Bags
- Contains anthocyanin pigments, known for their free radical-scavenging capabilities
- Loaded with vitamin C and bioflavonoids
- Regularly served as iced tea, making it ideal for warm summer months
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
- Recommended temperature is 205 degrees Fahrenheit. Depending on how intense you like your hibiscus either steep 1-3 minutes for a mild flavor, or about 4-5 minutes if your taste buds crave a bit of tart. Remove tea bag and enjoy!